Tellus Consultants projects included:
- State of the Environment of the South Pacific
- Public Participation in Resource Assessment and Monitoring
- Sea Keepers (www.SeaKeepers.com)
- Streamwatch (www.Streamwatch.org.au)
- Keystone Negotiations (www.keystone.org)
- Management of large hazardous waste CERCLA (Superfund) actions and
RCRA facility investigations (RFI) on Naval installations in Washington and Alaska.
- Design and implementation of Wildlife Control Training Programme for
Te Runanga O Ngati Hine (New Zealand Maori).
- Biological surveys of coastal environments using satellite and aerial
- Planning, implementation & management of baseline invertebrate
data project for the Native Fish Habitat Preference Study in conjunction with the
Department of Conservation ( DoC ), the National Institute for Water and Atmospheric
Research ( NIWA ), and the Northland Regional Council ( NRC ). Aquatic macroinvertebrate
sampling & data analysis of 48 river and stream sites throughout Northland, New
- South Pacific Biodiversity Conservation Programme (SPBCP)
and the Government of the Republic of Kiribati to prepare the Project Preparation
Documents for the North Tarawa and Cook Islet (Kiritimati) Conservation Areas.
- Case Studies on modalities for environmental assessment in
the Pacific Islands.
consultants have conducted projects in:
American Samoa, Australia, Canada, the Commonwealth of the Northern
Marianas, Fiji, Guam, Indonesia, Kiribati, Malaysia, Naru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New
Guinea, the Philippines, the Solomon Islands, South Korea, Tonga, Tuvalu,The United States
of America, Vanuatu, and Western Samoa.
clients have included:
The United Nations Economic Commission for Asia and the Pacific, the
United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization, the United Nations World Health
Organization, the United Nations Environment Program, UNESCO, UNDP, the International
Union for Conservation of Nature, the McArthur Foundation, the South Pacific Regional
Environment Program, The Pacific Islands Development Program, The South Pacific Bureau for Economic Cooperation, AIDAB, Foundation for the
Peoples of the South Pacific (FSP), Japanese Aid (JAICA), New
Zealand Aid, USAID,Telecom Education Foundation (New Zealand), Air New Zealand and government
agencies from all of the countries listed above.